Thursday, September 5, 2013

Photo shoot at the Park

I was looking to take some updated pictures of Em, so we went to a scenic park and brought the camera along. I wasn't very successful at getting some amazing head shots (she wouldn't stay still that long!) but I am still very happy with the pictures I did get.


Eating dinner by the pond




Time to feed the ducks!




Look, I found a lollipop in my purse!




Over at the playground....







She thought since she'd conquered the rock wall at Grandma Lois's house that she might be able to do this one, too. She was right.



This wall, however, is still a little too hard


Success on the balance beam!


Drumming


Now for the scenic head shots... or not. 




I'm gonna come get you, Mom!!!


I don't want my picture taken. I don't want to smile.... let's go home, Mom.
Can I take my sticks?


No comments:

Post a Comment